We are pleased to bring you our Summer CPD day specifically for VNs.
We will be delivering high-quality talks from our nurses and vets, a rotating workshop focusing on practical skills and spoiling you with food and drink while you socialise with our team and the nurses from other clinics.
We will provide advice and techniques which you can take home to your clinic and apply straight away in your day-to-day cases.
You can also bring any specific cases or questions that you have and take the opportunity to grill our nurses and vets; we love to chat about all things veterinary!
- Practical and interesting CPD on topics you care about
- Up-to-date information from VNs and specialist vets
- Free food and drinks including a BBQ (with vegetarian/vegan options) with bubbles
- A chance to chat to our team about your cases or anything else
- The whole day is free of charge
PLEASE REGISTER TO SECURE YOUR PLACE (PLACES STRICTLY LIMITED):
Please fill in THIS FORM and send to firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
01243 888 091
OPTIVET 3 Downley Road Havant
Saturday 28th July 2018 10am until 4.30pm