To make a CT outpatient inquiry, please complete the online enquiry form and attach the patient history / recent blood tests (we need both).
We have an on-site Toshiba 128 Slice CT System, which is primarily used by our specialists to help our referred inpatients. However, we also offer outpatient slots to referring practices as a way of saying thank you and to further help their patients.
We offer package prices which include pre-assessment, specialist GA or sedation, CT imaging and specialist reporting. We invoice the referring Practice rather than the pet owner (unless otherwise agreed).
If you would like to discuss the service in more detail, please call Simon Hester on 01903 885869.
- Why should I choose CT over other imaging modalities?
- CT enables more accurate and timely diagnosis of both routine and potentially life-threatening conditions, including tumours.
- This in turn enables timely medical and surgical intervention with clear benefits for your patients and their owners.
- There are many indications for CT in small animal patients:
- How long does it take?
- Outpatient CTs are a day procedure, and your patient will be discharged as soon as they recover from their anaesthetic.
- An imaging report by a Specialist in Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging from VetCT Specialists is delivered to you directly electronically within approximately 48 hours.
- Can I discuss my case prior to arranging an outpatient scan?
- If you have any queries, please call us or email email@example.com
- Alternatively, submit your request (please see above) and we will review it. If all is in order, we will respond with a confirmation and estimate for a CT imaging package, including all of the costs (GA or sedation / CT imaging / contrast agent if required / full imaging report).