We have a dedicated insurance department on site at Optivet. Our team can support you with all aspects of your insurance policy.
A direct claim, is where we are reimbursed directly by your insurance company.
An indirect claim is where you deal with your insurance company yourself, and you pay all of our invoices and claim back from your insurance company.
Before being able to offer you a direct claim, we would need the following information:
- Prior to your first consultation, we ask you call your insurer to authorise Optivet Referrals on the policy so we are able to speak to them. We cannot offer a direct claim without checking your policy first.
- When booking your appointment with reception, please provide your policy details: Policy number, Policy holder's full name, email and address.
- Complete an insurance claim form and bring this with you to your appointment.
- We do not process direct insurance claims for cases requiring a consultation only.
- We ask that you settle the first consultation fee at the time of booking your first appointment with reception.
- If the insurance company concludes you are not covered, and will not make payment, you as the owner are liable to pay Optivet Referrals in full.
- Optivet Referrals reserves the right to decline making a direct insurance claim on your behalf.